Our business model is reflective and supportive of our organizational mission.
- Collaborate: The Council serves as a Platform through which Corporates, Black Owned Enterprises and other Strategic Entities can do more business leveraging Preferential Procurement and Supplier Development Interventions.
- Certify: We verify key credentials of our certified Black Suppliers through a Proprietary Due-Diligence Methodology that the SASDC developed in collaboration with our Corporate and other Strategic Partners.
- Connect: Recognising that Buying is dependent on relationships, we reliably foster business networks and relationships by Connecting Corporates and certified Black-owned Businesses.
- Capacitate: We build corporate member and certified supplier capacity and avail Best Practices, Tools, and Expertise related to supporting and enhancing the implementation of effective Supplier Diversity Development.
- Celebrate: By celebrating, we reinforce the motivation that supplier diversity makes good business sense. We recognized corporates and suppliers that excel due to supplier and we advocate their leadership by provided Brand Exposure through SASDC communication channels.